090909

What you would do on this special day?

Some ppl will say " go clubbing la~", " go watch movie" , " go yam cha" , "sleep la deng~ " and so on...haha

At first, I didnt plan to go clubbing, but all of the sudden I got some fren wanted to go, and I get free entry and drink also. Then, no choice ady...If I don't go, I feel bad of myself..hahaha! =p

Morning till evening, nth special..just like normal routine, go uni and work.

At night go to mos at 9.30...but my fren late...so later only he joined us. That night I go with siew yan , beatrice, mel, eric, and dao~ I just met them once last time in mos, but this time also go mos..haha! fuiyoh~ i remember all your name..hahaha!

At mos, they are giving free flow from 9.30 - 10.30 but only can get 1 beer..because damn alot ppl wan to drink, macam tak pernah drink...hahaha! =p

The crowd is not so happening as I expected. At that night, I saw some of my frens also, Roger and his gf, Raymond and Muhammad also joined =)

Besides that, alot dancer came of that night too (fellest, alex and so on) .

Anyway, not bad bah that night, just met some new frens ^^

Life still has to go on~

Enjoy!