What I have been doing ?

oppsss..I think I have disappear for quite awhile. And didnt actually "blog" it here. Maybe because I'm too lazy to blog? Perhaps. I have been studying my degree in computing, now I'm just in year 1 semester 2. Soon I have final exams on 18, 19, 20 August. I think I should start study for the final exams because there are 4 subjects, which is pretty tough=). But sick and work is disturbing my mind *lol* Cant really concentrate what I study..haha
Now I finishing all sort of work , then I can concentrate my study. But it must take sometime for me..haha
Hmm..why I so busy recently? many ppl asking me this question, so I just tell it here =)
I would say I'm working in 2 most active business which is
popping monkey and web design.

Popping monkey has created since few months ago only, and I feel not bad after I done everything on it. It's business partner with one of my fren, vince . It's still beginning , there are more coming up soon on it. Just the matter of time and effort to work it out. The sales I would say so far so good, and we haven officially promote our site, I just promote in forum or friendster only. Nothing much in promote so far. Will be done asap for it =) . Sooner or later I'm going to build wholesale on a website too. Stay tune ^^! .

For the website part, I would say I haven officially done the web base. Before I start this, I have been looking around for more opportunity. So, now I'm going to start it and I will post it here once Im done! =) This website design is also a partnership business with one of my uni fren.

So, another part of my "buzyness" is I have been looking around for part time and internship. Both part time and internship I have found! I went to interview and just "kao tim" ! Not so easy as you think *lol* . I show what I have done for web design and others. So he impress what I have done previously =) The salary is not too high nor too low. Just ok for a normal trainee. I'm not focus on salary at this moment, and I'm focus on what I would to learn after I work with them. I would say because it is international company which is very very experienced . The time is flexible! This is what I like the most ! It doesn't matter what time you come, just the requirement is work for 3 days in a week.

I think I should stop here due to my sickness, I hope I can get well soon! and everything will back to normal! =)